- Thickness: 1"
- Color: White
- Material: High Density Polythylene (Plastic)
- Size: These boards can be cut to the exact size you need. Note for example: If the short side is 10 1/2" and the long side is 16", you will select "10" as the "short side", then "1/2" as the "short side fraction". Then choose "16" as the "long side" and "0/16" as the "long side fraction".
- Edges and Corners: "Standard" edges and corners mean your board will be squared off. "Rounded/Bullnosed" means your board will be slightly rounded
- Care and Maintenance: Dishwasher safe!
- PLEASE NOTE: Custom boards over 96" long may not qualify to ship regular ground and could require an LTL carrier due to restrictions from UPS on the maximum length of packages. If your cutting board cannot ship UPS ground, you will be notified by a customer service representative before production on your board begins.
Purchased a custom sized poly cutting board to fit inside the 3 compartment sink on my food truck. It is perfect ! Great fit. This is a great productivity enhancer letting me prep on otherwise wasted space.
Packaged perfectly to withstand shipping. Showed up pristine! Your company has always delivered great custom products! Thank you!
Our customer needed to replace all the boards in the deli dept in various sizes. The 1" boards fit perfectly.
I ordered a custom poly board with groove around outside. I ordered the 1" thick board. I am using it as a top for a cart with wheels on it. The board is large and very sturdy. It is perfect for what I wanted it for.
If you are tired of cheap flimsy warping boards then get the 1" thick poly. Added rubber feet attached with stainless screws to prevent sliding while in use. This is second purchase bought for friend.
I bought this to replace a sink cover for our camper, it fits perfectly and it adds useable counter space.
Couldn't believe from the time I ordered it custom to fit, to the time I received it. Much faster then other places that have them in stock and not custom.
Used 1" white poly for a table top to shuck oysters. Very fast service, great product
Perfect piece, needed it for a fishing boat to filet fish. Perfect!!
The most popular, the corners are square (90 degrees) and have been finshed so they are safe to handle.
The corners are rounded at about a 1/2" radius. Typically people will round the corners if they walk past the board often in a commercial kitchen.
Unfinished (Saw Cut)
Not very common, there is no finishing and the corner is sharp.
The most popular, the edges of the board are square and have been finshed (deburred) so they are safe to handle.
We will round the edges so they are not square, often referred to as rounded.
Unfinished (Saw Cut)
Not very common, this is just like it says. No finishing, edges are sharp. Typically people use this option in custom applications.
Also commonly referred to as juice troughs, juice grooves are one of our most requested customizations. We simply route a small trough around the perimeter of your board to catch drippings from carving meat.