- Thickness: 1/2"
- Color: White
- Material: High Density Polythylene (Plastic)
- Size: These boards can be cut to the exact size you need. Note for example: If the short side is 10 1/2" and the long side is 16", you will select "10" as the "short side", then "1/2" as the "short side fraction". Then choose "16" as the "long side" and "0/16" as the "long side fraction".
- Edges and Corners: "Standard" edges and corners mean your board will be squared off. "Rounded/Bullnosed" means your board will be slightly rounded
- Care and Maintenance: Dishwasher safe!
- PLEASE NOTE: Custom boards over 96" long may not qualify to ship regular ground and could require an LTL carrier due to restrictions from UPS on the maximum length of packages. If your cutting board cannot ship UPS ground, you will be notified by a customer service representative before production on your board begins.
Excellent fast service.
Extremely nice just what I ordered nice to get the right size to 107"x14 1/2" can't find it anywhere else will order again reasonable prices to & only took two days to get here great shipping by ups
Works great to cover sinks to use for extra working space.
Don"t know what it looks like because it will not be opened until Christmas
Ordered my cutting board and 2 days later it showed up on my doorstep. I ordered a large board, close to 4 ft X 2 ft My wife questioned my sanity when I ordered such a big board online. Then it arrived. She held it in her hands, ran her fingers over it slowly, turned her head to look back at me with this huge smile and said, "I Love It., I can use this for so many things" Thanks guys for a great product and super timely shipping. Already gave your website out to friends.
My new cutting board is great!
It's great to find a source for custom cutting boards; I'm tired of searching through kitchen supply stores for stuff that doesn't seem to exist. I was able to get multiple boards in custom sizes so that I now never run out when I am cooking. They are nice and solid, and clean up like new in the dishwasher.
In the past getting custom cutting boards was hard and a ripoff in price - not anymore - this company rocks in price - quality and service
the exactly measure excelent product We recomend
Dimensions were just as I specified. We are using two of these to cover the drain boards of our new Stainless Steel sink, to protect the stainless from being scratched. We use the third one to cover one of the sink openings, providing extra counter space if we want to use the sink for serving, mostly coffee and beverage dispensers. Any spills go right into the sink! :-)
The most popular, the corners are square (90 degrees) and have been finshed so they are safe to handle.
The corners are rounded at about a 1/2" radius. Typically people will round the corners if they walk past the board often in a commercial kitchen.
Unfinished (Saw Cut)
Not very common, there is no finishing and the corner is sharp.
The most popular, the edges of the board are square and have been finshed (deburred) so they are safe to handle.
We will round the edges so they are not square, often referred to as rounded.
Unfinished (Saw Cut)
Not very common, this is just like it says. No finishing, edges are sharp. Typically people use this option in custom applications.
Also commonly referred to as juice troughs, juice grooves are one of our most requested customizations. We simply route a small trough around the perimeter of your board to catch drippings from carving meat.